Effective Date: November 20, 2023
Information Collection We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of Information The information we collect is vital for understanding your needs and providing better service, specifically for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Enhancing our products and services.
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting using the email you provided.
- Occasionally using your information to contact you for market research. We may reach you via email, phone, fax, or mail.
- Customizing the website based on your interests.
Security We are dedicated to securing your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies A cookie is a small file asking permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once agreed, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you individually, tailoring operations to your needs and preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used, helping us analyze data about web traffic to improve our site. This information is used for statistical analysis purposes and then removed from the system. Cookies help us provide a better website, enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful. You can accept or decline cookies. Declining may hinder your full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites Our website may contain links to other sites of interest. Once you use these links to leave our site, we do not have control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites, as they are not governed by this privacy statement. Exercise caution and review the privacy statement of the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When asked to fill in a form on the website, you may indicate you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which may interest you if you consent to this.
You may request details of personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 for a small fee. For a copy of the information held on you, please write to email@example.com. If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Additional Services We use Shop Pay and G Pay for payments, Google Analytics for website traffic analysis, and Mailchimp for email marketing. The use of these services is governed by their respective privacy policies.